Lake Chalet Policies and Rules
Lake Chalet Rules and Regulations
These rules are for your comfort, safety, and to protect the beauty of our natural environment. Any person(s) who disobey our rules will be required to leave without a refund. Anyone damaging property will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Speed limit – 5.5 MPH.
- Check out time 11:00 (noon). Check in time 2:00 PM.
- Quiet hours from 10:00 PM to 7:30 AM.
- Swimming, boating, and other activities are at own risk.
- All camp visitors must register and pay daily fee when entering. All visitors must leave by 10:00 PM or will be considered overnight guests and additional fees will apply.
- Pets are not allowed on beach or in lake water. (Health Dept Regulations)
- Pets are welcome if on a leash (or restrained) and cleaned after. Please keep dogs from excessive barking, especially at night. When leaving site, do not leave your pet outdoors unattended.
- Parents or Guardians are responsible for the behavior, safety, and care of children under 18 years old at all times-in the water, on campground, in bathrooms, at playground, or any part of the Lake Chalet property.
- Trees, shrubs, and tables must not be nailed into, cut, defaced, broken, or altered in any way.
- Burn only in designated fireplaces. No large fires.
- Do not move or make any new fireplaces.
- Please extinguish outside fires when leaving your site or retiring for the evening.
- Campsites must be maintained in a neat and sanitary condition.
- Waste material/garbage must be put in dumpster (blue) which is located by main building. We also request that you separate recyclables from the trash into their respective containers next to the dumpster.
- Please leave the bathrooms/showers neat and orderly after you have used them. Please notify us if anything is out of order.
- Only licensed drivers are permitted to drive on premises.
- Motorbikes and ATV’s are not allowed to be ridden on campground.
- Generators on RV’s or stand alone can not run during quiet hours.
- Please do not wash dishes/utensils in the bathrooms. There is a designated sink on the side of the main building for this.
- This is a family campground, so intoxication, profanity, or obscenity is out of place.
- No car or trailer washing is permitted.
- Grey water can not be drained onto the ground by order of the Health Department.
- No setting up of additional tents, campers, other equipment without prior approval.
- Non-motorized boats, canoes, kayaks, etc.., may be placed on our lake at no additional charge but life jackets will be required.
- No net fishing. All fishing is catch and release. 1 pole per person fishing.
- Management is not responsible for accidents or injuries to any guests or for the loss of any valuables.
- Anyone who plans to swim must have campsite/event registration holder sign a Swimming Waiver for the entire party.
Enjoy yourself. Leave nothing but footprints. Take nothing but pictures.
Thanks for obeying the rules!
Lake Chalet Motel & Campground Pet Policy
The Lake Chalet Motel & Campground is a pet friendly campground and we welcome
campers who enjoy traveling with their pets.
To insure that all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable stay while at the Lake Chalet Motel & Campground, we ask that you read our pet policies and sign the waiver of liability indication your willingness to abide by our policy.
All pets must be leashed at all times. Leashes shall be no longer then 6 feet. All leashes shall have a secure loop hand strap and owners shall have leash in hand.
Pet waste will be immediately cleaned up by pet owner(s) and disposed of in a waste container. Please carry a bag to collect waste when you take your pet for a walk. We have complementary waist collection bags in the office if you need some.
Pet owner(s) are responsible for any damage their pet may cause to Lake Chalet & Campground property including cabins, buildings, activity areas, tent sites, or RV sites, pet owner(s) are also responsible for any damage their let causes another guest, visitor, employee, or property therein.
No animals shall be left unattended in vehicles, in parking areas, in or outside cabin areas, tent sites, or rest room facilities. Animal control will be immediately called for unattended pets. Unattended pets may be removed from cabins by animal control, Lake Chalet Motel & Campground employees, staff, or owners.